Next check to be sure the photos will lay as desired. If not you can always use Alcohol blending solution to clean your sheet and start over. Do not glue pictures down yet.
First I started with a clear acrylic A4 sheet bought at the Dollhouse store. First I place my pictures on the acrylic sheet to determine the placement of the elements. Once placed I took a piece of Cut n dry foam about the same size as the photos and stamped slightly shifted from where they would be placed using Stazon red(yes it came out pink). To create the texture on the stamp poke holes evenly using a piercer.
Next I mixed a bit of Walnut and black soot re-inkers with some white paint and ran along the edges of the white. Once dry wipe backwards lightly from edge going in with a baby wipe to create a distressed edge.
Now I added the orange Dylusions paint as another sheet also on the back of the sheet. Using a cap I created texture circles in the paint while still wet. Once dry do the same edging technique as shown above. the orange section will appear as behind the white script sheet.
final paint step is to add the blue acrylic to the back completely covering all the other space on the page to about 1/8 of the edge of the edge.