Tuesday 18 January 2011

UK Stampers Journal Challenge Week 3 and more....

Its week 3 on UK stampers weekly journal challenge. This weeks Journal prompt is School Days. The 3 Requirements are:
1 Jot down 10 random things about your school days.
2 Use lined paper
3 Add some ink blots and doodle in the margin.
So here is my page,
I used Dylusions spray inks dropped on lined paper for the background mounted on black card. I also added a strip of Daisy D striped school days paper across the bottom. The stamp is from Tim holtz. I also used the spray caps dipped in white acrylic paint and black ink for the circle stamps. I doodled the swirls, stars and some other bits and edged the entire page with black ink.

Now for a bit of fun!
I have signed up for this after seeing it on Sam's Blog.
I promise something hand made to the first 5 people who comment on this post. However to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to five other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
Ready, set, GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first 5 people to leave comments get a handmade gift, no promises when, but soon, remember you have to do it too- so I shall check before I make it and if you have not paid it forward I shall move to the next person on the list that has commented.
Now I shall leave you with a picture of the beautiful flowers I received from a friend as a thank you for helping out. How sweet is that! They smell as beautiful as they look too.



Thank you for stopping in and I hope you might play along with me on th pay it forward. Have a wonderful day and don't forget I will be posting some blog candy later in the week.

Angela

5 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

I don't need a prize but that is super cute!!!!!

sam21ski said...

Fabulous background and I've made a start on your pay it forward gift xxxx

Lynne said...

Hi Angela, Hows things? Sorry not been over for ages. Hope you are all well. Take care. Hugs Lynne x

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Angela I hope you are well.
I love your interpretation of school days and the papers and stamp you have used. I love TH stuff too as you know.
I would love to take part in the Pay It Forward and will be posting about it later but can you take part with more than one person?
Have a wonderful Sunday and great week ahead. Thanks for visiting me and keeping in contact I really appreciate it.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Angela - me again. Just to let you know I have left you something on my blog.
http://bumblebeesandbutterflieswithbrenda.blogspot.com/2011/01/love-blog-award.html
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox