Wednesday 2 February 2011

Valentines cupcake box.

I created this cupcake box for a Valentines challenge over at UKstampers.



The box is made with Basic Grey specialty paper and red card embossed with the edge of Stampin up flower heart stamp. the flower and leaves are also made using the Stampin upflower heart stamp held together with a pearl brad in the center. There is also a clear insert to go inside the box to hold the cupcake. I am going to give this to my daughter for valentines day with a special cupcake.

I also worked on some ATC's today which I will post tomorrow. For now I have to get back to my sewing. Don't forget about my blog candy you can enter here and check here for a way to get 2 more entries, Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day. Angela

2 comments:

zandra said...

Really clever. ;o) Love it.
Hugz, Z

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Nice box Angela. May be you could post a tutorial for it?