Thursday 10 February 2011

Stamp Man Feb ATC swap.

This month over at the Stamp Mans ATC swap the theme is SteamPunk. This one was a bit hard as I had no idea what to do. I had some Graphic 45 Steampunk paper I wanted to use so I worked from there and here is what I came up with.



The torn result started from a mistake I made on the first card and I sort of liked it. I used Graphic 45 Steampunk papers along with stamping and masking backgrounds.


For the first card I layed gears on the card and sprayed with Dylusion inks then removed them for a masking effect. I added some had stitching and printed papers. The butterfly is stamped from Flower Faries stamp set inked with black Perfect Medium andembossed with clear detail powder. the mesh stamo is from The Stamp man and embossed with fine gold powder.


The second card is very similar but behind the lady is a stamped background using Prima mini stamp. The stitching on this card is faux stitching with a fine black Copic pen.


The 3rd card is layered with Graphic 45 card bits and stamped background using Prima mini stamp. The butterfly is done the same as above then I added another layer to it for more of a dimensional effect. The geers are glued on this one too. I also dribbled some Dylusions spray ink on the card and blotted off.



Now for a little info on an upcoming retreat I am attending in March with Belle.



It is run by Janet and Michelle Whom I met on the stamp man blog. It is called Lovin'ink craft retreat and runs 25th-27th March 2011. they also have another in September. there are fun inky workshops and time to craft by yourself too. So if you fancy a fun weekend retreat be sure to stop by and check them out. they are also running a fantastic blog candy until the end of the month.

And Finally....I was going to post the Fabric collage I made for my swap partner Valery tonight but I am not positive she has seen it yet so I will wait another day just in case. It was supposed to be delivered today but just in case she missed the mail or had to travel I do not want to spoil it by posting before she opens it. I will post it as soon as I am sure she has seen it. Wel that is all for now. She skirts are almost done. The trim is taking forever though because they are so wide, but they are coming along. Don't forget to enter for my blog candy on the sidebar, you have until Feb 14.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. Angela

8 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

The ATC's are gorgeous Angela.

Deb said...

WOW! these are such awesome ATC's.

Lynne said...

Just fabulous, love them all. Have a great weekend Angela. Lynne xx

sam21ski said...

WOW Great mistake, they look fab xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, they are absolutely gorgeous! I really hope I'll receive one of yours. Love the stitching and the torn paper.

Zoechaos said...

Awesome ATCs spot on theme and great to look at. XOXO Zoe

Sue said...

These are gorgeous, I too would love to receive one of these x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous ATC's, love the way you interpreted the theme, thanks for sharing xxx