Thursday 3 February 2011

New ATC's

Here are the ATC's I created for Feb and March swaps at UK Stampers.

The theme for February was "1 each with the word - Heal, Hope & Happiness". Here is my take:


I used Stampin up stamps coloured with Promarkers. I accented the cards with my faux sand and glossy accents. The pier is made of chipboard cut and inked. To get the wave detail I added a bit of pearl Smooch ink to the top of the glossy accents while wet.

The next set of cards I did are for the March swap(I am sending them both together). The Theme here was "In the Woods". When I think of that I think of fairies so here is my take.


I inked the background using distress inks. I then stamped the trees using Tim Holtz bird branch stamp and Walnut Distress ink. I used Tim Holtz's spots stamp with Peeled paint and forest moss distress ink for the tree leaves and the Floral corner for the flowers on the bottom. the fairies are misc dollar store stamps from Michaels(in the states) coloured with Distress inks. I accented the wings and other bits with stickles.

Well thats all for now. Tomorrow is another day although I must finish this sewing. I must I must I must.... don't forget to enter for my blog candy. Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by. Angela

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Angela, what fab sets of ATC's. Can't wait to get them IRL, they always look twice as good as in the photos!!!!

Poppet said...

Fantastic ATCs Angela. I love the stamps you have used on the top set, your colours and colouring are beautiful. The sea looks glistening.

Your fairy forest set look great too, the fairies look like they are dancing in the undergrowth. :-) xx

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Nice cards. I haven't made one myself yet. I didn't even know what ATCs are a few months back. Got to know about them through a school teacher whom I met at local craft fair.

Christina Carnoy said...

I really love both of those sets of ATC's!!!

Zoechaos said...

2 Fabulous sets, love that there is a distinct theme to each set as well. XOXO Zoe