Friday 30 July 2010

And the winner is......

I cannot believe the week has flown by so quickly. I have had so much cleaning, packing and organising play dates for Belle, I have barely had a chance to sit and read up on blogs but that all changes next week. tomorrow Belle and I head out on summer holiday while DH stays behind to work and watch the dog. We are heading back to the states for a few to visit with family and friends. So now onto some inportant stuff....the winner of my blog candy....


I would like to thank everyone who has been leaving comments. I love reading them and really do appreciate all of them. So all the names were put in a random draw from the last giveaway along with entries for every comment left since then and now drum roll please....the winner is....

Dawn

Dawn could you please email me your shipping info and I will get your package out to you asap. thanks again for all the wonderful comments and for following my blog. While I am on holiday I will be keeping an eye out for some other fun giveaways to do when I return. Have a wonderful day and weekend. Angela

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Thanks so much sweetie! How excited I am to be getting some goodies.. Thanks for picking my name.

Poppet said...

Happy Crafting with your new stash Dawn and thanks for the candy Angela. I hope you and Belle will have a fantastic time.

Lynne said...

Have a great time Angela, see you when you get back. Lynne x