Sunday 8 August 2010

More spare time... what was I thinking????

Well we are a week into our holiday and I have barely had time to touch a computer. Not to mention lack of wireless access. We have been so busy running about seeing friends and family. Belle has been enjoying it and we did find a bit of time to craft while visiting with friends(I got my daughters friend into beading and had to show here how to start. Here she is designing and beading a bracelet for her Gran.

and her is the bracelet she did and this was her first time beading.

Here is a bracelet I did while we wore playing around.

Of course Poppy and Belle had to go crabbing in the bay for dinner(at least for them. I do not eat them. ick)

Then there was a beach day with friends.

and time in the pool(my favourite)

and here is a beautiful album a friends of mine made for me.

so as you can see it has been a very busy week not to mention the time change. I am still trying to adjust to that and the horrible heat. Not used to that either. Next week there is more running and visiting trying to fit everyone in before heading to visit my dad. Once at dads I will definately have more time as it is only him and my bother and SIL for a week. I will definately have a bit more time then. I brought some stuff with me so I am hoping to get some time for some ATC's and such then. But for now there is just running around and dealing with the heat. I will try to get back on again as soon as I can but until then have a wonderful week. Angela

2 comments:

Poppet said...

It all looks fantastic Angela, the bracelets look great and so does the days at the beach. Have a great week at your dads. :-) xx

Julie said...

looks like you are having a fun week.