Monday 12 July 2010

Anything goes challenge - Seaside

This weekend I got a bit of time to work on a little beach book for the Anything Goes challenge. I was determined to do a project where I could use my new Altered Originals sprays. So here it is.
And the inside pages....

I used Altered Originals Sky blue and Jade, Beach book by Chip off the olde block, White dabber by Ranger, Stamps by Anna Griffin and misc rub-ons and stickers from Fancy Pants and unknown. i will post some directions later for the sprays but for now I have to run . Have a wonderful day. Angela

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

What beautiful colors of blue you have used. I think the ocean immediately. Thanks for sharing

Poppet said...

What a fantastic way to record a day at the beach. Everything about it is perfect the colours, the stamping, the torn edges on the photos I love it. :-) xx

zandra said...

Looks great. did you get my last email?
Hugz, Z

zandra said...

No, I didn't get any email from you? When are you coming? I am schedule for knee surgery Aug. 2nd?
Hugz, Z

Gabby leaving on the 22nd.

Karen Mortensen said...

What a beautiful keepsake. Wonderfully put together it really showcases your lovely photoes. Great work!
xx

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Angela. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes. Lynne x