Wednesday 7 July 2010

What was I thinking???

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by, left comments and become followers.Your comments are greatly appreciated and loved. Sorry I have been a bit MIA but between still trying to read all the blogs for "Where Bloggers create" and being at the school Mon, Tue and wed, then after school activities and all there really has been no time left. I do not know how people already made it through all the 400+ blogs involved in the Where Bloggers Create blog party the Karen over at My desert Cottage organized. As I like to take my time looking I guess it takes me too long for each one. But I will finish them I promise but for now I must get back to current projects.

This is all the stuff I collected at school today to work on an album for a teacher who is leaving. The kids did thumb print pictures as well as watercolor pencil drawings and flower petals. We are adding sections for each class she worked with. Now to organize the whole thing and add the pictures. I will post the completed project next week sometime. The picture below is papers decorated by the students that I am making into a flower for the teacher. I will also post that when completed. for now it is all in my head(scary thought).


Tomorrow is a full day dedicated to crafting so I will be working on a new how to post as well as beginning these 2 projects and of course starting and completing my monthly ATC swaps. and If I get all that done there are always lots of challenges I can start on. So keep you fingers crossed and wish me luck getting my to do's done. Guess I have a few minutes now I can start with....Have a wonderful night and see you tomorrow. Angela


ps, Don't forget my blog candy runs until the 15th of July. See the side post to enter.




3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Well I see someone else has a to do list that is calling you. I wish I had an extra 24 hours a week to just get caught up some days, that would be for all the pleasure creations I want to get made or completed!
Happy week

Poppet said...

They always say if you want something done ask someone who busy. I think it's wonderful you give up your time to help out at school and I'm sure the teacher will love the book you are preparing for her. Have a happy crafting day tomorrow. :-) xx

Lynne said...

Hi Angela. Wow you have been busy. Can't wait to see the book you are making. Say Hi to Bell for me. See you soon. Enjoy today. Lynne x