Wednesday 10 November 2010

Stamp Man November ATC swap

I cannot believe it is November already. Where has the year gone? This months ATC Swap theme over at The Stamp Man is "Take a Letter" . I chose to actually use a letter. I used inspiration from my Tim Holtz 12 tags from last year and chose the letter "P" for Peace. Here are my ATC's:


For the background I used Dusty Concord and Chipped Saphire Distress Inks along with some masking with my stamped image and some Heidi Swapp Snowflake masks on glossy card. The Angel stamp is from Stampin Up and the Peace stamped word is from Close to My Heart while the Letter "P" is from Technique Tuesday. I coloured the Angel using Old Paper , Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar Distress inks. The dress is then flocked using Fun Flock from Stampendeous. The wings are embossed with Angel Wings Moon Glow Embossing powder. The card is then edged in Black Soot Distress ink. Simple but I like the softness of it. thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. Angela

5 comments:

Sue said...

These are beautiful Angela, lovely soft colours. All I seem to get from distress ink is grunge, but yours are so pretty x

Esther said...

What beautiful ATCs...Love the angel image and colours, I have some fun flock but never really got round to having a go - having seen how effective it is on your angels might have to dig it out! Esther xx

Brenda Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda Brown said...

I love your design and colours Angela, these will be a fabulous addition to the Stamp Man ATC challenge. The people who receive them will be very lucky. Thanks for joining in.
luv {brenda} xox

Andrea said...

Beautiful ATCs.Love the image.