Tuesday 9 November 2010

Anything goes challenge 23

Well I am finally recovering from a nasty bug going around at school and the sun is starting to shine so I think it is a good day. I had my first driving lesson here in England(Yes I have to retake all my tests to get a liscense here even though I have been driving for over 20 some years in the states with my current liscense) It went well but there is alot to remember. I take my first part of the test in another week. Anyway, Over at Anything Goes the theme this week was "B" so how could I resist. I put this together for the challenge.
The papers are Prima, Tim holtz and a flocked paper from the Craft Den. I also used Prima flowers, Magic Mesh, some spare ribbon scraps and stamps from Technique Tuesday, Stampendous and Close to my heart. The bird is also Prima and the gems are Basic Grey. For the letter "B" I used a big CB letter and embossed it with Midnight Saphire Obsidian Moon Glow powder. And of course the pic is of my little Cheeky Monkey "Belle". Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. Angela

4 comments:

Lynne said...

A beautiful page Angela and thank you for joining us over at AG this week. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well and hope you are well on the mend now. Good luck with the driving lessons and tests. Love and hugs Lynne xx

Dawnll said...

Beautiful picture on this wonderful layout.Love the colors and extra details.

Christina Carnoy said...

That is a pretty layout! Glad you are feeling better!

Poppet said...

Glad you're feeling better Angela. Love the LO and how it radiates from the corner. The lace is a lovely touch and the picture of Belle is very cute. :-) xx