Sunday 28 November 2010

It's begining to look alot like Christmas.....

Or at least with all the snow we are beginning to get it feels like Christmas and just think it isn't even December yet. We spent the day in York today and did have to brave a bit of snow and lots of cold but there is just something special about York when it is all decorated for Christmas and it starts to snow. Love it. Here are some pics to share.

Ok this may not make you think of Christmas but I loved the snow and ice on the spider webs.
The snow today in town with the Minster in the background. Notice the Christmas trees on the buildings.

Love the decorations throughout with the snow layered on top and the Store windows are always great at this time.


Look at these yummy treats.
Well I am going to run now to finish warming by the fire with a nice cup of Baily's and coffee while catching up on my blog reading. Maybe we will get lucky enough to have a snow day tomorrow and I can get a bit of extra crafty time in. fingers crossed. Hope you have a wonderful evening and if you are heading out in the snow tonight please be careful. Angela

6 comments:

Hope said...

Lovely photos of York. We had some snow here as well and it makes even the gritty old Boston look charming!

Poppet said...

Great piccies Angela, glad you had a good day. :-) xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous photos of York and the spiders web. Sounds like a lovely day. Hope you get your crafty day tomorrow, fingers crossed. Love Lynne xx

Christina Carnoy said...

pretty pictures! you have a good eye! I love Christmas too!

Angela said...

Hi Angela! I can't remember if I've already left a comment on your blog but wanted to say hello and that I got your matchbox #4! Thanks so much! We had the same idea using the Graphic 45 papers!
Your snow and Christmas decorations on this post are lovely

Brenda Brown said...

What fabulous photos Angela, love the cobwebs. Christmas really gets me going - I just love to play at dressing the house and there always has to be something different every year.
Thanks for showing my blog candy. Once I get 'work' out of the way I will be back.
Take care.
luv {brenda} xox