You can do this using any size and style envelope and make it longer. I just did this one with 3 envelopes. the other one I did previous had more.
1. Place tape on envelope cover and adhere to bottom back of next envelope. Do this as many times as desired. I put 3 envelopes together here.
2. Once your envelopes are together add your papers. Cut the inside papers about 1/4 inch (or just slightly shorter) than the envelope width wise and about 1/2 or so top to bottom so your tags or added pocket items will show a bit. Glue these on 2 sides and bottom and add to envelope.
3. For the top or envelope cover trace and cut 2 pieces of card. Adhere one to the inside top. If you wish to add laceor trim to the top this is where it is done. place trim around the top of the cover. Then place top cut out card piece partly over trim and top. Be sure to put a brad through before adhereing.
4. On back your 2nd to last envelope will become the cover for the pocketbook. Cut a piece of card the exact size of this envelope. lay in place and close lid, measure where brad for closure shoud go and place where needed then adhere. You may place a piece of string or twine around the top brad an create a loop. this will loop over the bottom brad to create a closure.
5. Decorate album as desired. Add tags or other items in the pockets of the envelopes.
I hope this is a detailed enough tutorial. If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be working on a few more tutorials over the next few weeks so be sure to check back soon. Have a wonderful Friday. Angela