Wednesday 23 June 2010

Come on in.....

If you are popping in for the "Where bloggers Create party you can view my creative space post here and don't forget to enter for my blog candy on the side bar.


I am still working my way through the list ( Up to C's now)and will eventually get to see all the blogs....But I had to take a little bread to bake this....Pecan Bananna chocolate cake just in case anyone stopped by this afternoon....


So why don't you grab a cuppa and a slice



and head out to join me on the patio viewing some more creative spaces. It is way too nice out to sit inside and those of you that know England weather know we do not get too many of these beautiful days in a row.


I have found some really great blogs during my visits and will leave you with another one of my favourites....Blue Heron Cottage. There are also many more beautiful blogs to be viewed over at Karens Blog the start place for the Where bloggers Create blog party. Hope I see you there. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Angela

1 comment:

Poppet said...

Thanks for the cake Angela will be round later. :-) xx