Monday 4 July 2011

Where does all the time go....

It seems like there are never enough hours in the day to get things done. Between organising for the move, cleaning the house and getting my work done the day is over way too fast. I am afraid from finishing some DT work I have not completed any other crafty projects. Or at least any I can show right now. So here is another project I did quite awhile ago. It is one of my favourites

It is a Clear house Album made into a beach house album. The sand is done using my Faux sand technique and the water is Glossy accents.
I used shell stickers from Reminisce along with some real shells. The flowers are KI memories diecut paper.
I created a paper weaving behind the photo using Reminisce beach papers and accented with more Faux sand and shells. I also used some Anna Griffin stickers.
The rubons are from Anna Griffin and the papers are Reminisce.

This is a little journaling I printed on some clear acetate and added it into the book.
The roof was done using handmade paper.


The birdies have gotten big and managed to break the nest. Now there are only 3 left in there. the others have flown off. I cannot believe how quickly they have grown.


Well that is all I have for now . Don't forget about my Blogiversary Blog candy here and tomorrow the new challenge will be up at Try it on Tuesday. Hope to see you there to check it out. Thanks for stopping in and have a great day. Angela

3 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Your album is amazing! Hope you're not moving far from the coast! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your day. Sam x

Brenda Brown said...

I can see why this is a favourite, it is fabulous Angela, so full of loveliness.
The birdies did grow quickly didn't they? I still think they might be house martins or something similar. I remember nests like that under the eaves of an old house my Mum used to work at when I was little.
Are you actually moving house? I hadn't realised - where are you moving to, somewhere nice?
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Debbie said...

Hi Angela. Your album is absolutely beautiful. I love it...so many details...and very pretty.
Debbie x