Wednesday 13 July 2011

A nice surprise...2 actually.


After a rough start to the week I came home today to a nice surprise. My layout was the 3rd most voted for in the Scrap Jacked challenge last month so I won a lovely Prima book. So today on my doorstep was this great book and fab postcard. Isn't it great! And here is my layout again...
Now my next surprise came when I went online and checked for the new Stampotique designers challenge. I won the random draw! How fab is that. I won a $30 GC for Stampotique stamps. That is awsome as I only get myself one as a treat every once in awhile. They are so weird and wonderful it is like an exotic treat. Here is the purse I made for the challenge. You had to use scraps so I used my inky paper towel scraps to make it.
Now I cannot wait to get crafty again. Unfortunately I have been so crazy busy this week running Belle to dance and back for her upcoming exam, sorting through things for the move, making teachers gifts and fixing up my craftroom for the upcoming "where bloggers create" blog hop this Friday. Oh yeah and Belle getting locked in the bathroom at Sainsbury's did not help either. They had to take the door apart to get her out. Hopefully I will get a bit of crafting time soon.

Thank you for stopping in and have a wonderful day. Angela

4 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats on everything! Is that purse made of entirely paper? WOWZA!! Love it!
That was a traumatic a bit for Belle, I bet. Glad is out!
Susan

Brenda Brown said...

Oh my gosh what a week and I hope Belle is ok after her ordeal.
I love your pieces and they both deserve to be winners, what fantastic news.
I hope everything looks brighter for you for the weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

SannaS said...

beautiful layout!!! AWESOME purse...that is brilliant!! love it!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations on your surprise treats! The layout is fabulous and I'm not surprised it was scrapjacked, and the purse is a show stopper! Hope Belle is okay - I can think of much nicer places to be looked into!