Tuesday 26 July 2011

A new card.

Its a Recipe for week 25 over at less is more and the challenge is to use a button or ribbon. For my card I used a Martha Stewart on the border and Paper napkins for the flowers. My ribbon is a sheer purple from my stash.
I made this card for a friend of mine here in England as a thank you for a beautiful gift she gave me the last day of school.
Now I am off to to look at some more blogs.
Don't forget about my blog candy on the sidebar, there are still a few days left to enter.
Thanks for popping by and have a great day.

10 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Very simple but also very stunning.
Love the pansies from the napkins.
Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

This is gorgeous, love the shimmery cardstock. Carol x

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful border - it looks fab with the beautiful organza ribbon!

Sasha said...

A perfect LIM card! Love your pansies!

Pauline said...

Beautiful flowers, and i love all the shimmer!

Poppet said...

Great card Angela, the sheen looks great. :-) xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful card Angela and the pansies are so English!
When are you off?
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Mandi said...

Really pretty Angela, that border is beautiful
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is more"

Chrissie said...

This is a really pretty card, super border too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Sorry I missed seeing this card 'in the flesh' but it looks good. See you Saturday.