Tuesday 19 July 2011

Try it on Tuesday

Oh my where does the time fly to? The school term is almost up which means our move is only a few more weeks away and there is just so much to do. I have cupcakes to decorate, gifts to make, things to sort out and so much I cannot remember anymore, but in the midst of it is my crafting which at this time is the only thing giving me a tiny bit of sanity. Even if it is only in short spurts throughout the week. I do apologise for not getting around to all the blogs I normally do and all the new ones to leave comments. I promise once the school term is up this week I will get a bit more done and my blog candy winner for last week will be posted on Saturday along with this weeks. and now on to the new Challenge at Try it on Tuesday which is Steampunk. Now this is a hard one.You see so many different things out there but mostly they have to do with steam engines, ladies in corsettes, gears and such things. So I decided to go for a more whimsical take on it this week. Hope you like it. And not a stamp in sight oh my that is a feat for me. Well I really must ru now but I promise to return later in the week. There are some really wonderful designs by my TIOT team mates over at the Try it on Tuesday blog to help get you in the Steampunk mood. Just head on over then show us what you think Steampunk is.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping in. Angela

4 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

That card is really beautiful!!!

Brenda Brown said...

Love your take on the theme, it is still very vintage and I love the colours.
Try to slow down a bit we will all still be here later.
Have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Meggymay said...

Love your take on this theme, it looks realy special, great colours as well.
Yvonne x

Ali said...

This card is so beautiful i really like it...
Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing