Tuesday 5 July 2011

Try it on Tuesday New Challenge is up


And the theme at the Try it on Tuesday challenge blog is "Flower Power" chosen by our wonderfully talented team mate Pat. So Think Flowers! and lots of them. It is also a card theme so be sure to enter only cards this week. For my card I stamped the background with Close to my heart rose stamps ad embossed clear. I then cut off a bit and inked the remainder with Walnut Distress ink. I cut the border using a Martha Stewart punch. The center panel is dine using the remaining embossed piece of card and adding the napkin collage pansies over top. Finally I added the jute twine and tied at the ends. Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration this week. Now there is a lot more fab inspirational pieces created by my teamies over at the Try it on Tuesday challenge blog so go ahead over and check them out then show us your "Flower Power" card. We cannot wait to see them.

Just a reminder that I have some fun blog candy giveaways all month celebrating 2 years of blogging! so be sure to check them out here or on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day. Angela

9 comments:

Neil said...

I love your entry this week! Lots of lovely details. Hope you have a lovely week.

Zoechaos said...

Angela this is fantastic, beautiful work. XOXO Zoe

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A beautiful card x

Meggymay said...

Love your card, it has a super vintage look about it. Yvonne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love the muted colours Angela, a very pretty card.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Beautiful card Angela..I love the colour scheme and the vintage feel... the napkin collage pansies look fab and the Martha stewart punch is so pretty :)

Jan x

G Peplow said...

Hi Angela, Brilliant card, love the beautiful Pansies and pretty colours, great border, oh yes I love it all, Gay xxx

PatR said...

Wow this card is wonderful Angela and it's certainly inspired me to have a go with napkins a technique I've never got around to. Thank you. xx

Michelle said...

Love the card Angela and how the embossing gives such an interesting texture. Thanks for being such a great teamie
x Michelle