Monday 1 August 2011

Blog candy winners

A very big thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who left me such nice comments throughout the month of July and all the new followers welcome. Now I do apologise for being a little late in posting the winners of the final weeks blog candy. I have been buried in boxes with the packing. Worst bit is someone wants to see the house tomorrow. Now is that horrible timing or what. Oh well such is life.

Now lets get onto the reason we are here....The candy winners.
Belle has her bowl and all the names are in...
and she has pulled out the first name.....

And the winner of the holiday pack by random draw is........

Now Belle has the second name drawn out....
And the winner of the Black and white kit by Random drawing is.....


Congratulations to Mrs A and Brenda. If you email your posting addresses to me at scrapbookcafe2@yahoo.com I will get your prizes out to you asap.

Thanks again to all who entered and joined me on my blog throughout the month of July. Now I am off to my packing once again. Thanks for stopping by and Have a most wonderful day. Angela

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Belle thank you for picking my name - how wonderful. I shall look forward to receiving it and making something special.
Have a good trip back to the States.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox