Wednesday 6 October 2010

Finding time....

Ok, that was annoying. I got my post entirely complete just had to move the picture and poof all my IE windows shut down. Oh well back to the post for the second time. Now that the cleaning is done, the scones are baked and the kiddies snacks are ready for after school it is finally time for some creative fun. I desperately have to finish my to-do list from yesterday as well as a few other projects. Since I have so many things in limbo right now I figured I would share a page a made a few weeks ago.


This layout uses Basic grey and K and Company papers as well as trims from Rusty Pickle, diecut title from Chip off the olde block, Prima flowers and leaves and misc vintage buttons. I also added some of my own hand made buttons and Wire swirls. This is another favourite picture of Belle. It was taken in Picture people in the States. I used to take her there every few months since they always came out so cute. Well I guess I need to get back to my work now. I will leave you with a wish for a wonderful day. thanks for stopping in. Angela

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is such an adorable picture- looks just like a doll.
I might have to scrap lift this great layout love it.

Poppet said...

I can see why you like this photo Belle looks sooooo cute sitting on the bench. Loving your LO the papers look fab torn and distressed and the lace under the rose papers adds extra interest. Gorgeous. :-) xx

Lynne said...

Hi Angela, beautiful layout love the chipboard title, very apt.

It is so annoying when you lose everything and wastes so much time!! arrghh

There is something for you on my blog. Have a great weekend Love Lynne xx