Wednesday 10 March 2010

And what did I send my wonderland Partner?

Well After getting my wonderful box from my Wonderland Swap partner Liesa yesterday I received an email that she also got hers from me and loved it too! Ooooh What a wonderful day this was. Well since the secret is now out I can share with you what I made for Liesa. Here are some pics although they are not very good and I did not take pics of everything I will try to explain and you will have to imagine......

This is a picture of everything in the box. There was a recipie book(pictured later in closeup, 2 Rabbit place card/photo holders, a handmade bracelet in a clock tin(pictured in detail later), A little box filled with sweets labeled "Eat ME", 2 sets of hand stamped stationary and envelopes(pictured later) ad a precision file set from Basic grey(store bought).
This is the recipie book I made Liesa because she loves cooking and recipies. I used Basic grey wisteria papers and clips from Alice in wonderland. I hand stamped and inked all the index cards inside. Some of the Alice clips were crackle glazed and inked while others were accented with Glossy accents.
This is the bracelet I made. I used various purple glass beads and charms along withsome hand made charms including some sayings from one of her favourite parts of the story. I stamped a clock face on a tin and added stamped hands for a unique packaging.
This is a closeup of the stationary papers I made(the envelopes are stamped to match and are in back of the papers). I used my new Tim holtz stamps for these along with distress inks since they are so nice and light. Again purple was the dominating colour. I then trimmed the ribbon with charms and beeds and one with a little glitter filled bottle labeled "Drink me" althoug I did that after this pic was taken.
Thanks to Maggi at Just add Glitter and stir for hosting the swap and pairing me up with a wonderful partner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled with all my wonderful goodies, I had to pop on and say thanks(albeit anon as I am at work!) Angela knows I am internet less at the moment and might be for a little while more. So just wanted to thank her again publically for such a wonderful box I truly was speechless and amazed at all the thought and careful consideration she put in. liesa
xx

Maggi said...

Wowowowow, you did a marvelous job! Everything is so beautiful and I'm drooling over that bracelet!

Thank you so much for participating!

Poppet said...

Amazing, such care and attention taken in making these beautiful gifts. :-) xx

zandra said...

Are are a great partner, everything looks great.
Hugz, Z