Wednesday 23 May 2012

New challenge for Try it on tuesday

There's a new challenge up at Try it on Tuesday and the theme is "Fathers day or Men and boys" We want to see all your masculine themed projects. Here is a card I made for hubby for fathers day.



I used Distress inks, sprays and paints for the background then stamped the car on plastic packaging I recycled. I then colored the back with paint markers and promarkers. I then layered it ion the background and added staples up the side. the ribbons were then added on the top and I had drew the sentiment on them.

Now head on over to the Try it on Tuesday blog for some more great inspiration and then join in the fun this fornight. Our challenges now last 2 weeks so that gives you double the time to get your entry in. One lucky entry will win a voucher for The Craft Barn.

Sorry I am a bit late in getting this post up. I forgot to post it this morning and we wound up with an emergency tonight as Belle Broke her tooth. She split it clean in half and is in alot of pain so after lots of calls we have an appointment tomorrow morning and she will getting it pulled although we have not told her that yet. She is all upset over breaking it to begin with. Wish us luck tomorrow. Fingers crossed all will go smooth.

Now on another note. Here is the current foster Mona sitting in her fav place. She seems to have taken over the window sill.


Good thing I tiled the ledge last fall.  Isn't she sweet!  

Have a  good night . Angela

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh poor Belle give her our love. Great card by the way. Cheers Anne