Tuesday, 24 January 2012

LIM week 51

The theme this week over at Less is more is "Apertures" . You need to add an aperture to your card. I stamped the circle then cut it out and added it on my cut out circle. I then stamped Tim Holtz bird on the inside to show through the hole. I lengthened the branch by masking part of the stamp and re-stamping the branch
.
Here is a shot of the inside. I am entering this in Less is more Week 51.

Tomorrow I am heading out with an old friend for the day. We are going to do a bit of shopping and stop for lunch. I hope the weather clears and the rain goes away.

Now I need to run and finish a bit more work. Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day.
Angela

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is simply lovely Angela, I was so glad to see that you had extended the branch... I must admit that I don't like to see then 'floating' on cards.
Super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Julie said...

I hope you have fine weather for your trip! Your card is lovely The stamp around the aperture works very well and the bird is great!

Scrapmate said...

Beautiful card & the aperture is great.

Paula Whittaker said...

fab card

maria f. said...

This is lovely.

Mandi said...

Gorgeosu card Angela,
Beautiful bird and beautifully colorued
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"