Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Simple card


The challenge this time over at The Stampotique Designers challenge blog is "Clean and Simple". I am not normally a Clean and simple type of crafter but I do enjoy and nice break now and again. So here is my card. I used the Stampotique Little friends stamp on blank white card and embossed in clear. when cooled I coloured the image with promarker simply and then clear embossed on the top. I then took a piece of bubble wrap and dipped it in Dylusions spray inks and stamped a random pattern in the corner and rolled over it with paper towel to dry it and remove from the image. i then added the Happy birthday stamp and hand drawn frame. Simple.

That's all I managed to get done today as I had to go into work early. I was supposed to go with our class on a local sports related trip but turned out the bus never arrived. How disappointing is that? We never did find out what happened to the bus but it made our school and another miss the event. Poor kiddies.
Tomorrow my friend is coming over to do some crafting so i am hoping to get some more done then. for now i will bid you a good evening and Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Angela

16 comments:

Jayne C said...

Great card...love your bubble wrap background! x

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and that stamp is my favourite

Debbie said...

Really like the stamp you used! Great design and colours too! Awesome! I'm not a "Clean & Simple" gal either!

Anonymous said...

Looking So gorgeously!!! i appreciate your hard work...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards

Willy said...

Fabulous card! Love the spray-ink dots! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer’s Challenge # 32.

joanne wardle said...

messy-CAS. I love it!!
thanks for taking part in the stampotique challenge

Meggymay said...

Super card, love the corner dots and the stamp is gorgeous. Yvonne

Kaz said...

Fabulous, I love the way you've done the corner with bubblewrap. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a stunning card! I love it very much. Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Brenda Brown said...

A striking card, the colours are fabulous and I love the techniques.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Michelle said...

Lovin this Angela! It's the best card I've seen using those stamps. They are difficult to place in a good setting but this is just so bright and a perfect foil for them
x Michelle

Basement Stamper said...

Loe, Love, Love that colored background with that image. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stamptoqiue Designer's Challenge.

thekathrynwheel said...

Love your. Colourful background , great use of bubble wrap! Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Kate

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card. Perfect in everyway!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

STUNNING!!!!