Friday 10 September 2010

Anything goes weekly challenge


A bit of spare time is a wonderful thing. I managed to get this layout completed for the Anything Goes Challenge this week which is "Autumn". Now Halloween is in the Autumn so I guess that makes it Autumn related??? I'm going with that. I had these pictures of Belle attempting to hand out Halloween candy one year. She could not decide if she wanted to give it out or keep it.Since these are not the greatest, I have kept putting these pictures aside and finally decided that's it I am forcing myself to scrap all the hard to do stuff. So here it is.

I used the Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland papers along with Graphic 45 accessories. The flowers are mostly Primas with some misc handmade thrown in. I got the wonderful black Lacey trim from Scrappers Cove in the states and the Zebra trim was from my stash. The chipboard letters are from The Girls Paperie and the gems are Kaiser Kraft and Basic Grey. On a side note, I also wanted to take a moment and thanks for all the lovely comments you have been leaving. I do read each and every one and really appreciate them. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Angela

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Great LO Anglea, Belle looks so cute, in her zebra print dress, holding the sweets The Alice papers look wonderful with all the lacy ribbon and orange flowers.

Julie said...

this looks great angela.