Wednesday 19 May 2010

Colour Create Challenge # 44

This weeks Colour Create challenge was KHAKI, AQUA, BROWN and CREAM it was also a DT call so I am trying my luck. Since I am more of a paper crafter/Scrapbooker than a card maker I chose to do a mini Acrylic Album. Of course I am last minute because not only am I having camera problems this week but Blogger has decided to give me problems on my pic uploads. Murphy's law I guess. At least it is 10 to 6. I Tried to make it like a Cinderella story since I had these cute pics of Belle and her dad when she lost her slippers.
The cover is the only page not acrylic.


Here the little princess is said having lost her slippers.....

I used DCWV, Prima and MME papers. The lace and ribbons are from my stash. The flowers are all prima and the pearls and brads are Basic grey.







Hope you like it and wish me luck. Thanks for viewing. Angela

5 comments:

Mina said...

oh wow Angela this is so beautiful...stunning work...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
Mina xxx

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Thank you for your visit and sweet comment on my blog.
I have just read the story in your absolutely gorgeous mini book and I have tears (of joy) streaming down my face. HOW PRECIOUS !!!!

Have a great day,
Irene xx

Dena said...

Your book is fabulous!Great job with the colors!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

Lynne said...

Wow Angela this is gorgeous and little Bell is so cute. What a lovely keep sake. We must catch up very soon. Enjoy your time at school, I loved helping out when mine were younger, oh where have all the years gone!! :-) Hugs Lynne xx

Poppet said...

AAAAwwww so cute, this is just perfect. It has everything a good story should have and a happy ending. Good luck with the DT call, fingers crossed. :-) xx