Thursday 17 September 2009

Quite awhile....
























































Well it has been quite awhile since my last posting. Between recent homeschooling of my daughter and getting back into the kick of things there really has been no time. Here are a few pics of my most recent project the Greenhouse. This weekend we payed a visit to our favorite store in York a quaint little dolhouse store. We got some new supplies and here are the finished products. most of the flowers and stuff are handmade from clay and other materials. We did buy a couble thought. My daughter did most of the flowersoft ones as they were her favorite to do. The wok table was a dining buffet I stained , inked and distressed then added the accents. We still have to add the people and some little accessories we are waiting on such as a trowel etc. I will post more pictures when it is complete.

1 comment:

zandra said...

Looks great! Go Belle! Awesome job with the flower soft! ;o)