Tuesday 22 July 2014

Things with wings

"Things with Wings" is the new theme over at TIOT. I really wanted to share this beautiful driftwood bird  since it is perfect for the theme, but I have to say aside from having an artful eye and spotting it I really did not create it. The full credit for that goes to Mother Nature for this one. I found it on one of our trips to the beach. It was just sitting there like a bird curled up in the sand.


Isn't it Lovely? 
But of course I cannot take credit for something I did not create all I can do is share it.

Here is my winged project.



My winged themed creation is a mini suitcase box with butterfly tabbed cards.

Now let s see what you create. 
Just head on over to the TioT challenge blog to enter yours and check out all the wonderful inspiration from my team mates. 

Thanks for stopping in and have a lovely day.


9 comments:

chrissie said...

The piece of driftwood is amazing and wonderful that you found it and shared it with us.

Love your DT piece-the suitcase and the cards have so much character

Love Chrissie x

Margik said...

Hi Angela, The wood bird is so amazing and cute, I really love it. I also like the fantastic mini suitcase project and the beautiful cards.
Hugs, Mar

Mrs.B said...

Hi Angela, That piece of driftwood is amazing, isn't Mother Nature so clever.
Love your mini suitcase, the butterflies make great tabs.
Avril xx

zandra said...

Love the drift wood and great to see you posting...;o)
Hugz, Z

Nikki Acton said...

Hi Angela - lovely to see you on here! What an amazing piece of driftwood, you had me fooled at first that you had created it. However the butterfly cards are just gorgeous in their mini case. Nikki x

Meggymay said...

Wow, the driftwood bird looks fantastic, I would have re -homed that piece, too good to leave on the beach.
Love the suitcase and cards its a wonderful project.
Yvonne xx

Bee and Dee said...

I love your mini suitcase and the contents, and the piece of driftwood is beautiful hugs Bee

Valerie-Jael said...

Your driftwood bird is wonderful! Valerie

Pamellia said...

The driftwood is a 'Believe it or Not' item, for sure! Your suitcase is so amazing, I'm blown away! You have really inspired me with this!

Hugs :)