Sunday 4 August 2013

what I've been up to......

 Hello again wow I am on a roll this week with another post. Just wanted to share some of my latest projects. First I have to share a picture of our 2 pups and one of our old fosters (Nikki)who came back for a weekend visit. Nikki(smaller black dog in bottom left) came to us as a foster last year. They first though she was a whip whippet mix since she was so skinny and tiny. Turns out she was just very underweight. Once she gained it back now she looks like a lab mix. She even looks like she could be our baby's baby doesn't she? They look so nice and calm in this picture from over a week ago. A big contrast to this weekends catastrophe where our lab decided to take on a skunk and of course was on the losing end. You could imaging the rest. 

 Ok now onto some projects. These first few were done quite a bit ago but I never got to post them. First up is a altered book page I did for a sample at the Artsy Soul where I teach some. I just love this mermaid stamp from Stampotique which you can find at The Artsy Soul. The background uses a variety of mediums while the pages on the right are layered to create pockets. Inside the pockets I made some simple ATC's.


This is a Multi Media layout I taught at Scrapbook Memories. It has a pocket on the left and the background is done using Paint, Dylusions spray inks, UTEE,  Crackle and other mediums. The Jelly fish looking flowers were actually done by my daughter with a technique she learned at the Lovin Ink Craft retreat we attended while living in England. It was run by 2 very talented crafters and friends Janet and Michelle.


Next up is another class I taught at Scrapbook Memories in Beachwood NJ.  Once again it is a mixed media using various mediums, paper from G45 Secret Garden, dylusions and more. The picture is from one of our many trips to Walt Disney World during the flower and Garden festival.

These next 2 are upcoming classes next week at Scrapbook Memories. I used various sprays, paints, paste's and more. The blue flowers are from Prima. the turtle is done using a torn technique and a variety of mediums.





Well thats all I have to share at the moment. I am still doing a bit of paper arts  for teaching but also getting more into the doll making and sewing which I have been growing to love. I have some dolls in the works so hope to share some soon. 

Thanks for stopping in and have a lovely day. Angela

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work angela as always - I love your collage style to scrapbooking and of course seeing pics of your lovely daughter - my how she is growing xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous pages Angela, love all the beautiful details you add.
Yvonne x