Tuesday 23 April 2013

New challenge at TIOT

I feel like I have been away for a long time, well I have been around but just no time to blog. Lots of work around the house and at work keeping me busy not to mention my accident prone self as usual. Hopefully I can establish some sort of normal pattern again soon. Well Summer is coming at least....

So This fortnight we have a new challenge over at 
The new theme is ' Inventors, Inventions and/or Steampunk'. 
We also have a great sponsor this month -  Genuinely Jane Studios

For my project I have decided to do an altered book

 
I used a wheel flourish stamp and cut it out to look like gears. then layered them throughout the pages. The flowers reminded me a little of steampunk and I really liked the butterflies which I cut up and added to some plain flowers to show the butterflies moving.

Now you can hop on over to the TIOT challenge blog and see some more great inspirations from the rest of the team.  

Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day.
Angela


7 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous pages Angela, love the colours and images, and a great layout.
Avril xx

zandra said...

Fabulous! Good luck with class today.
Hugz, Z

Cathy L. Calamas said...

This is really beautiful!! I really like how feminine you've made steampunk look.

Ellie Knol said...

How inventive and beautiful !

xxx Ellie xxx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous pages, love the cogs and textures.
Yvonne x

My name is Cindy said...

So clever! Lovethe cog edging. Hugs Cindy x

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Angela, sounds like you are an extra busy lady at the moment.
I love the altered pages and the images you have used. The design fits perfectly over a two page spread.
Hugs Brenda xox