Wednesday 5 September 2012

back from holiday

We are finally back from our holiday. It was quite an adventure taking not just our daughter but her friend also to Disney. We are not quite used to having 2 Tween girls around. One has always been quite enough. But when all was said and done they had a great time. Of course mom and dad need a vacation from the vacation. LOL.

On a creativity front things have been pretty dry lately. School starts tomorrow so hopefully the days will be mine again. Yippee.... I am still keeping up with the Paper Secrets SYAO challenge if only by the skin of my teeth. We are into week # 31 now. It was really hard being away and then just getting back but I managed to finish this weeks challenge. Here is my take on the sketch:


Sorry about the photo. It is late and the flash kept over lighting sections. this was the best shot I could get. 

For my items I used: 5 handmade flowers(using Washi tape(the little budded ones)), papers - BoBunny(5) and MME(2), Handmade banner(bunting), fabric(sheer), Ribbon and Twine.   I also used Doily, gems and Prima flowers.  For my technique I used Border Punch.


The pictures are of one of our former Fosters Niki who came back to stay overnight while her new forever family went to a wedding. It was so nice to have her visit. She is such a little doll.

Well thats it for now. Hoping to have a bit more time back after tomorrow. 

thanks for stopping in and have a fantastic day. Angela

No comments: